Visitor Visa Extensions

Changing your status in Canada

When you arrive at the port of entry in Canada, the Officer will stamp your passport or travel document and record the expiration date which is the date by which you must leave Canada. The visa expiration date is shown on the passport or traveling document along with the date the visa was issued. While you are here in Canada you may decide to stay longer, to apply for citizenship, become married, many things can happen day by day. So, if for any reason you want your visa extended we can do that paperwork for you and get the visa extension in place while you continue your day to day life without the worry or confusion of all the paperwork.

For further information please;

Call us at (204) 272-7007


Write us at


Contact Us