A Super Visa is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents of the applicant to stay for up to 2 years in Canada per visit. It is valid for up to 10 years.
A regular multiple-entry visa is also valid for up to 10 years, but only allows stays of up to 6 months per visit.
To be eligible for the Super Visa program, parents and grandparents must meet standard visitor visa requirements. In addition the sponsor must:
- Provide an invitation letter, properly drafted and signed;
- Provide a written commitment of financial support for their parent or grandparent during their stay in Canada. (They MUST be able to meet a minimum income threshold);
- Prove they have purchased Canadian health insurance for at least one year;
and the parents or grandparents that desire to visit family in Canada must:
- Complete an immigration medical examination.
- Convince the Immigration officer who does the interview that they;
- Are a genuine visitor who will voluntarily leave at the end of their visit.
- That they have strong ties to their home country.
- Depending on the nationality, parents/grandparents may require a Temporary Resident Visa in addition to the Super Visa.
What documents are required for Parental sponsorship or check your eligibility of Super Visa for your parents/grandparents?
For further information please;
Call us at (204) 272-7007
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our experts will help you with preparing the complete list of the documents required for your application.