Study Permit


study permit

All persons who want to study in Canada need to apply for a student authorization and obtain the written approval of a visa officer. These Visas are granted to people that want to study in Canada.  A professionally prepared application may make a big difference when processing these types of visas. More than 130,000 visas are issued every year for students from all over the world.   

General Information

From elementary school to university, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. Individuals who study in Canada receive quality, internationally-respected educations that prepare them for future professional pursuits. This is combined with tuition fees and living costs that are generally lower than in other developed countries.

All Foreign Nationals who have attained the age of maturity at the time of application must obtain a Study Permit to attend any educational institution. In order to apply for the Study Permit, the Foreign National must provide proof of acceptance into an approved institution, evidence of sufficient funds to pay for tuition and living costs, and demonstrate the intention to return home upon the completion of studies. (Intent can change at any time and once here many people change their mind about returning to their home country. If you choose to remain in Canada once you are here we can help you obtain a different visa than the one that was used for your initial entry into Canada.)

As per recent changes in study permit requirements by CIC (the Canada Immigration Commission), prospective international students who wish to study at a Canadian post-secondary institution need to provide a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution when applying for a Canadian study permits. As such part of our services is to forward the required paperwork, transcripts, and fees for the student and to obtain receipts that are then forwarded to the various government offices for their processing of the various papers needed for the visa approvals. Our services are the one stop you need to get everything in place for your travel into Canada.

After arrival

Our service on your behalf does not end once you step through Immigration at the airport. We continue to serve your needs while you are here. Once you arrive in Canada, you must maintain your study permit and obtain work authorization.

  • After obtaining a study permit, students may need to renew or change the study permit during the course of their studies in Canada.

If the student decides that a different college or university has a better employment rate upon graduation and therefore desires to switch to the new educational institute their papers will need to be updated with the government. We do that as part of our services.

  • Depending on your program, you may be eligible to work while studying

Various programs are considered co-op education. They are run co-operatively with the educational institute and local employers. The students will do several semesters at the college and one or two semesters of actual work experience. Other programs allow students to work part time, evenings, or weekends, for up to 25 hours per week, so that the students have more available cash for their needs as well as to enable the foreign students to gather experience with how the work force operates here in Canada. This knowledge can be an invaluable tool for use in their future life in Canada.

After graduation, many students choose to stay in Canada to live and work

  • Many graduates are eligible to receive post-graduation work permits to facilitate their stay.

Students who do co-op programs or obtain highly technical degrees are given preference over others who choose to stay in Canada. Other students get married while they are here studying and can obtain a spouse visa to stay permanently within Canada as a Canadian citizen.

  • A post-graduation work permit may help facilitate an application for Canadian Permanent Residency, especially through either the Canadian Experience Class or Quebec Experience Class.

Working in Canada as a Student

It is possible to work in Canada, while you are here as a student, under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) work programs for students.

A student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study under the following categories:

  • On campus without a Work Permit;
  • Off campus with a Work Permit;
  • In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit.

In addition to this, spouses or common-law partners of foreign students are eligible for a work permit for the duration as the study permits. With our firm visas and work permits are part of the agreement. Once we are contracted to obtain a student visa for you we arrange the school paperwork and tuition agreement(s), get the visa(s), work permits, and if desired, help obtain employment close to the school of study.

What documents are required for study permit ?

Our experts will help you with preparing your application and a complete list of the documents required for the Study Permit

For further information please;

Call us at (204) 272-7007


Write us at


Contact Us


If you would like us to go forward with your papers you can go to Paypal to provide the funds for the requested service. Please remember to use your referral code for 20% off. That would save you $158.00 off of the regular price.

Thank you

Study Permit $790.00

I pray we can be of service to you. Thank you.